How do I get water service?

Any property owner desiring the connection of a service or lines to their premises must make a written application on the form furnished by the Authority giving all information required, at least twenty (20) days before service is required, which application must be approved by the Authority or its duly authorized agent before the water will be supplied. When required in writing by property owner, application for water service may be received from a tenant under the condition that the owner acts as a guarantor for the payment of all charges. Such action shall not relieve the owner of any obligation which exists under the Rules and Regulations of the Authority.

State College Borough Water Authority

Show All Answers

1. How do I get water service?
2. Whom do I call before I dig?
3. How do I report a pot hole or other street impairment?
4. Do I need a permit?